The users of the Taskmaster app grant their consent for the processing of personal data during the installation of the Taskmaster app.
Your personal data is collected and processed by the company
Taskmaster OÜ. Taskmaster OÜ only collects and processes the personal data submitted by the users in the course of installation and use of the Taskmaster app.
A user’s disclosure of geographical location data is a precondition for using the Taskmaster app.
1. What type of personal data we collect and process
- Name, telephone number, e-mail address, feedback ratings and payment information
of the app user;
- Geographical location of the user, the time of provision of service and the destination;
- Identification data of the device on which the Taskmaster app has been installed;
- Cookies of the http://Taskmaster.ie/
website save the website user’s telephone number and geographic location data.
2. The purpose of collecting and the period of processing of personal data
- We collect and
process personal data for the purpose of matching up an user with a tasker;
- We forward the
data on geographic location and telephone number of the user to the taskerto enable to decide whether the user is located nearby;
- We may use the personal data to resolve Tasker´s service quality issues;
- We use contact details to notify you of updates to the Taskmaster app;
- We collect data of the routes taken by the Taskmaster app users to analyse the
geographic coverage in order to make recommendations to the taskers;
- The personal
data collected via the Taskmaster app will not be used for identification of persons or their locations, nor for the purpose of behavioural marketing.
- We will hold and process your personal data only for the period your account is activated.
3. The method of collecting personal data
- We collect data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Taskmaster app
users during the process of the installation;
- We only collect data on the geographic
location if the Taskmaster app has been activated;
- The collection of
geographic location data stops after the Taskmaster app is closed in the user’s device.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
- The personal data of users is only disclosed to those taskers who have activated the Taskmaster app; in such case, they will see the name, telephone number and geographic location of the user;
- After providing the service, the name of the user will remain visible to the taskerfor 24 hours. This is necessary for taskers to resolve any issues associated with service provision, e.g., to contact the customer if something was left behind in the car;
- The feedback on the quality of the service is anonymous and taskers do not receive information on the names and telephone numbers of the users who provided feedback;
5. Security and deletion of data
- Any personal data collected in the course of providing the Taskmaster service is
transferred to and stored in the data centres located on the territory of Germany. Only authorised employees of Taskmaster OÜ and local service providers have
access to the personal data and they may access the data only for the purpose of resolving issues associated with the use of the Taskmaster app
(including disputes with the taskers);
- If you would like to delete the personal data
collected by us, you can do so by submitting a written request to our customer support via
. After receiving the request we will delete the account and any personal data associated with the account if there are no any
outstanding payments. After the deletion the personal data will be anonymized and used for analytics only;
- Please note that the deinstallation of Taskmaster app in your device does not cause the deletion of your personal data.
If you want to delete your personal data collected by Taskmaster, please send a written request by email as indicated above. You should also bear in
mind that the request to delete personal data is possible only if we delete your account. As a result of that you will not be able to use Taskmaster services under your existing account.
- If you presume that we (or any other Taskmaster entity processing your personal data) carry such processing in contradiction with your personal rights or in contradiction with the law, in particular if the personal data is inaccurate, you may:
- a) ask us (and/or any other Taskmaster entity processing your personal data) for an explanation;
- b) require us (and/or any other Taskmaster entity processing your personal data) to remedy the arisen state of affairs (in particular by blocking, correction or supplementing of personal data);
- c) appeal directly to the respective data protection authority having the jurisdiction over your personal data.
6. Direct marketing
- We only use your e-mail address and phone number for sharing our product related marketing messages if you have given a respective consent on the http://Taskmaster.ie/ website or in the Taskmaster app. If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing messages, please click the “Unsubscribe from direct marketing messages” link in the header of our e-mail or Profile section of Taskmaster mobile App.
7. Personal data of Tasker's
We only collect and process personal data of taskers to the extent necessary for verifying the tasker’s qualifications for pursuing this professional activity
and safeguarding the contractual relations associated with the Taskmaster app service. The personal data of taskers may be handed over to the entities listed at
- Any collection and processing of personal data of Tasker`'s by local Taskers service providers
- Using the Taskmaster
app with dispatch feature, a service operator can see the geographic location of a tasker, information on dispatches and the times of using the service.
zIf a tasker would like for his or her geographic location not to be visible to the dispatch operator, he or she can disable the app by tapping the “Quit” button.